Valentine day is right around the corner. I don’t know what the celebrations for this year are gonna compare to previous years. In Seattle, restaurants and places are opening up but a lot of places still has no indoor dining available. How are things in your area ?
But I am still in mood of getting new outfits for valentine day. And have been searching all over the internet and found a few pieces that I really loved.
1. Red maxi dress : really loved Its lacy pattern look. And what color is better for valentine than red. I am a Big fan of SHEIN stuff. And nothing can beat up the price.
2. Off shoulder trim sleeve dress : Loved the arms of this dress. This dress is equal parts cute and trendy. I think It will look great paired with leggings as well.
3. Another red dress .. lol : can you see I am obsessed with red right now. This is another one of my favorites. It’s flowy pattern looks perfect for lunch date with your someone special.
4. Pink fringe lace up dress : this dress is super cute and love the shimmer of it. The tassels in this dress are kinda shiny and thus gives the illusion of glitter/ sequins. Available in white as well but liked the pink one a little more.
5. Crochet Pom Pom sheer lace bell dress : another pink dress. This is a decent dress and should be warm enough as well.