Hello loves, I am back with another blog post !!! 🙂
I am not a believer of spending huge amount of money on cosmetics. There is a huge range of products in market that are really expensive and can disturb any month’s budget if you make it a habit of using them. But there are a few cosmetics that even though are expensive are totally worth every penny you spend on them. Ok let’s not waste a lot of time on description of this post and just get it started. So Lets go 🙂
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II : I had heard so much about this product that I just had to try it for myself. This product costs 100$ for just 1.8 Oz which is really bit much to be spending on a product. But it is an amazing serum and you can clearly see the difference in your skin after a couple of days. I love the product as it makes skin hydrated without really making your skin oily. It helps with all kind of imperfections in your face and I have clearly find my skin get better in a short span of time. Now, I have been using this product from almost a year and I can clearly see myself this product.
- GLAMGLOW THIRSTYMUD Hydrating Treatment : This product has plethora of amazing reviews on internet and I could not agree more with all the praise that this product is receiving. It is 59$ for 1.7 oz bottle. But it is great for sensitive and dry skin. I use it my face and neck once or twice a week and it work wonders. I am really loving the results and also how soft it leaves my skin.
- Bioderma Sensibio H2O Soothing Micellar Cleansing Water and Makeup Removing Solution for Sensitive Skin – Face and Eyes : I have been using this micellar water for past 6 months and I love this so much. Prior to this, I used to use Garnier Micellar Water which was almost one-third the price but that was really not suitable for sensitive skin and my skin used to get red sometimes after using it. I am so glad I shifted to Bioderma Cleansing Water.
- NARS concealer : I’ve tried many, many different types of concealers. Bare Minearls, LM, Bobbi Brown, Benefit… tried them, hoped to love them, but ultimately they just didn’t work out. I’ve always been on the hunt for a concealer that doesn’t cake, won’t melt off, and can actually conceal my dark eye circles. Primers, extra moisturizer, brushes, sponges, and finger tips did nothing to help the concealers I’ve tried before. My skin around my eyes tends to run dry and it doesn’t take long for concealers to start looking cakey or flakey after a couple hours. I bought this in custard and held my breath when it blended in seamlessly with my light/medium skintone. I tried it when I tapped it on gently with my ring finger and it looked pretty good. It looks flawless when I use a damp beauty blender sponge. I would not be shifting from this concealer anytime soon.
- Urban decay naked eyeshadow palette : This palette has beautiful tones for any look you could possibly want. The reviews speak for themselves. This palette should be in every collection!!!! I no longer buy any neutral colored palettes after buying the entire NAKED collection. I love this palette so much and have been using this palette to create my eyeshadow looks from past 1 year. This costs almost 55$ but it is worth every penny.
Enjoy the blog post lovelies. Love to you ❤