I don’t like to spend a lot of money on my cosmetics and always keep on trying to find good drugstore beauty products and I have find some products that I love so much and can totally vouch for them. Here are all of them:
1. Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer :
There are only two concealers that actually suits my skin. One is NARS radiant creamy concealer and another one is this. The application of Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer is pretty smooth and it is good for any type of skin. It has amazing Coverage too.
2. NYX Finishing Powder: There is nothing about this powder that I can hate. It gives a very natural finish to my skin. It definitely compares to all the other high end finishing powders available in market.
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Eyeliner – 110 Black :
I have been using this eyeliner for almost 4 years now and I still can’t praise this enough. It just takes me 10 seconds to apply this on my eyes. It’s that easy guys. 🙂
4. Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink:
Feels like, I really really love Maybelline 😉
But if there is only one product that you will buy from this list, it should be this one 🙂
It is really a SuperStay lipstick. It lasts for entire day. Has amazing color selection. And it is just 7$. I really love this product.
5. L’Oréal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation:
This is the best matte foundation out there. It has full coverage and it is really air-light so you don’t feel heavy and chalky while carrying this foundation all day long.
Ok, that’s it guys. These were my five favorite drugstore cosmetics that I love so much.
Love to you guys. XoXo 🙂 😘