These days, I have been trying to post more and more on my blog. Earlier, I was really slacking off posting on blog. I started this blog in March of 2019 and I used to post just once or twice every month (Shameful, right 😀 ) But not anymore, I promise all of you reading this, now I will try to post almost daily or every 2 days on my blog. So enough of my rambling, let’s start this blog.
I attended Dandiya for the very first time in my life yesterday and it was so much fun. This blog post is Get Ready with me for Dandiya Event.
Dress I wore
Even though people usually wear Lehenga Choli to Dandiya and Garba Parties but as I did not had that and I could not even arrange that outfit at this last minute plan so I just wore a floor length anarkali suit which had a large flare which was giving an illusion of Lehenga. I got this dress from Amritsar in India almost 3 years ago and I still cannot get enough of this outfit.
Makeup Products I used
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer : My favorite Primer of all times. Link to buy here.
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Shade Copenhagen) : Best foundation for dry skin. It gives a very dewy/natural look to skin and also moisturizes my skin. (The number one I look for any product in any cosmetic is Hydration 🙂 ) Link to buy here.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer(Shade Creme Brulee): Link to buy here.
- NYX Finishing Powder: Link to buy here.
- Maybelline Blush: Link to buy here.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: Link to buy here.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner: Link to buy here.
- Tarteist™ PRO Glow Highlight & Contour Palette: My favorite contouring and highlight palette ever. It has a lot of contour colors and texture options to try from. Link to buy here.
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink (Shade Heroine) : It is a beautiful color which is a combination of red and orange. Really goes well with Indian Dresses. Link to buy here.
And this makeup really lasted me a long time. As Dandiya and Garba require a lot of energy and I end up sweating a lot in the event but my base really stayed and did not get affected even a bit. Here is a pic I got clicked at almost end of event.
This is all guys. I hope you enjoyed reading this blog as much as I enjoyed creating it. And as Karvachauth, Diwali are coming up, expect more such posts in the near future 🙂
Love you all. 🙂 :*